Customer feedback is a vital business tool to grow your business and deliver effective employer engagement
In the context of growing competition, with pressures upon public finances also the new Common Inspection Framework, it has never been more important for training providers to anticipate and respond to the needs of their customers. Obtaining feedback from employers and learners is often seen as an administration process rather than an opportunity to grow and drive business. It can also be difficult to access, interpret, analyse and use feedback to modify activity.
A customer engagement audit is used by highly successful businesses as the basis for their customer activity. Apple, American Express, Phillips use an internationally recognised metric, Net Promoter Score (NPS) to measure and manage their customer engagement.
NPS stands out from the crowd as one of the only customer satisfaction tools to give organisations a single objective, creating more ‘Promoters’ and fewer ‘Detractors’. A limited number of UK consultancies are authorised to deliver official NPS programmes. Therefore, as a fully authorised NPS provider our offer to training providers can include the following elements:
- Online NPS survey for learners and employers
- In-depth telephone interviewing of clients
- Mystery shopper programme
- Staff interviews/workshops to develop service improvements
- Benchmarking of faculties/business areas
- NPS tool to incorporate into processes and systems
A simple, but most of all incredibly powerful approach to driving forward business. It is both affordable and cost effective. It is important for training providers to anticipate and respond to the needs of their customers. Our customer engagement audits allow you to review and understand the value of your customers.
What you will achieve
The data gathered ensures a better understanding of your customers and business by having:
- A learner NPS benchmark
- A client employer NPS benchmark
- Individual responses from learners and employers which can be followed up. To be genuinely valuable, customer feedback must drive behaviour in your business. Our experts can help you identify your requirements and develop the systems you need.
- Consequently, as action is taken in response to your NPS results your NPS improves. So you must set up a system that delivers accurate timely NPS scores for you and your staff to respond to and act on.
To find out more about our Customer Engagement Audit Services…